Locations & Attractions to Visit When in Maui
Are you planning a visit to the beautiful Hawaiian island of Maui? If so, there are many attractions you may want to visit. From volcanoes to beaches, state parks, and everything in between, you are sure to discover everything this land has to offer. This blog will go over a few different locations you may want to explore during your time here. So, grab your sunscreen, bottled water, and camera because it is time to make your way around Maui.
Beaches to Visit While in Maui
- Kaihalulu Beach: This is a small red-sand beach that is great for those seeking privacy.
- Makena Beach: If you want a nice, large area to snorkel or swim in, this is the spot for you.
- Kapalua Bay Beach: This beach is on the smaller end, but it is great for snorkeling.
- Molokini: While this is a crescent-shaped islet, it offers a prime location for snorkeling.
- Kaanapali Beach: You will find resorts, a beach walk, and a great place for swimming on this beach.
- Black Sand Beach: Have you ever seen a beach with black sand? Well, here is a small state park that has just that.
- Wailea Beach: If you are looking for a spot to sunbathe or do some light swimming, check out this beach.
What Outdoor Attractions Should I Visit in Maui?
- Waimoku Falls: Here you will find a steep waterfall and hiking area.
- Wailua Falls: This is a swimming pond with a waterfall.
- Haleakala Crater: If you have ever wanted to view a dormant volcano and hike some trails, you can do this here.
- Pipiwai Trail: This trail is a popular one and offers a scenic route in a national park.
- Maui Tropical Plantation: Take a tram ride tour of this working farm area.
- Makelele Blowhole: You have not truly lived until you have experienced the geyser-like eruptions here.
Other Attractions Available in Maui HI
If you are still itching to explore Maui further, there are still places you can visit. From whale watching to hiking trails, and golf courses, you will never have a dull day in Maui HI. When you visit our beautiful land, you will want to make sure you have time to explore everything we have to offer.